Sunday, March 5, 2017

Bella Notte

The Main kit from My Creative Scrapbooks has some of my favorite paper styles: florals, checks, and two very versatile book and sheet music prints. I managed to combine them all on the following page, along with a favorite photo from one of our Disney World vacations.


When we go to Walt Disney World, we always seem to go in May, and have the good fortune of catching the tail end of Epcot's International Flower and Garden Festival. On this particular visit, I captured charming Lady and the Tramp topiaries. 

Bella Notte, the Italian song that plays during the spaghetti scene, was a fitting title, especially as it was applied over the music note patterned paper.


A favorite vignette, a combination of clear stickers, die-cuts, and a phrase sticker is pictured below:


Here's a look at the Main kit from My Creative Scrapbooks, the one used to create this page:


It is full of Pebbles' Jen Hadfield Homemade collection (ephemera, clear stickers, phrase stickers, puffy stickers, and great patterned papers). I have three more pages completed with this kit and will share the next one soon. Ciao!



No comments: