Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Shine

I had yet to go through my camera photos of Kevin and his date when he came home with the photographer package from his school dance...so I decided to go with it, and created the page below:


It is really a pretty fun photo, with the Superdome in the background. We had noticed the dome was lit blue on the night of Jesuit's homecoming dance. Blue was the order of the day: school colors, Maddie's dress, Kevin's tie. I knew it was prudent to save all those scraps of blue, REAL blue!

On this page, I used two files from The Cut Shoppe: the Tiny Triangles background cut file, and Flocked and Feathered, for my (blue jay) feather accents.



Many of the papers and the star pin are from Crate Paper, the camera transparency is from a Shimelle line, and the cityscape flair hails from an old Scraptastic kit, all pulling together for this pretty special page.





No comments: