Saturday, December 17, 2016

Lunch at George's

Well, I finally photographed this layout. It's been hanging out on my scrapbook page easel for a while, a bittersweet reminder of my years of working with the beautifully coordinated Scraptastic kits. They still put out fabulous kits for those who do Project Life type scrapbooking and planners. But, as I do neither, I said my goodbyes with their last traditional scrapbooking kit.

Here I am with my sisters after a day exploring the shops in beach towns along 30A, and having "Lunch at George's":



I have to say, this was one of my favorite kits! It had so much color, fun embellishments, and little exclusives found no where else. That background paper is to-die-for:



It's been fun Scraptastic! I miss the camaraderie, inspiration, challenges, etc. And now...after the new year...I'm hoping to find another good fit design team. Crossing fingers!

No comments: