Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Best Ever

It may at first seem a little ridiculous to even think that I'd ever use a scrapbook paper collection called "Snow and Cocoa". Snow is such a rarity in the deep south. But these papers and patterns are just SO PRETTY! Here I scrapped a Christmas cousins photo from 2015. As you can see, everyone is in short sleeves. Hahaha!



I decided to cut one of the colorful papers into a large heart shape for my page. But I couldn't just let it be. The heart was begging to be fringed. It then made a beautiful backdrop for my photo, a sewn banner, a couple of acrylic snowflakes, "snow globe", flair, and title.

We never know what weather will greet us Christmas morn. Will this year be long sleeves, boots and sweaters...or short sleeves with the A/C blasting? We'll see!

No comments: