Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fire Fighter

It's hard to believe, but my oldest son has already been a firefighter for three years. (And this photo has been hanging around my scrap desk for just about as long!) Finally, I decided to put pedal to the metal and get this one done. Here he is at his graduation ceremony:


With his blue shirt and a flag in the background of my photo, it seemed natural to go with a red, white, and blue color scheme, adding to it a smattering of gold (ampersand sticker, decorative clip, star vellum, and chipboard letters). A combination of Thickers forms my title. The chipboard letters JPFD are a favorite with their gold-dipped bottoms.


Buttons are always a good idea! As are tags. ;)



And finally, a couple of pieces of wood veneer from an old Scraptastic kit are layered beneath my photo. Ta-Da! That celebratory exclamation could apply to both his graduation AND the completion of this page. Yay!


No comments: