Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beach Days

A few weeks ago I used Scraptastic Club's Wipeout kit to create two bold layouts for the "Scraplift a Subscriber" challenge. These pages used patterned papers in primary colors: orange, blue, red, yellow, and green. Now I'm shifting gears, and have created a page that focuses on the softer colors in the kit. 

Beach Days sticks to a sun and sea color palette of orange, yellow, aqua and white:


After layering patterned papers on a plain white background, I used a die-cut frame to highlight my photo. More die-cuts and fun stickers line up vertically on the edges of the frame. 



I love the vellum hibiscus die-cut! It's quite beachy isn't it? 

Check back tomorrow, when I'll be sharing another page from the Wipeout kit, along with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.