Monday, March 28, 2016

Travel Far, Pay No Fare...

Last week fellow Scraptastic DT member, Alex, and I shared scrapbook pages based on the following Pinterest pin. These beautiful nautical flags are such fabulous party decor! Today I'm sharing the layout they inspired.
Source
These colorful flags inspired me by their variety! So many shapes, designs, and sizes. I reproduced a small assortment for my page, using patterned paper, stamps, and enamel dots from Scraptastic's Drops of Jupiter kit and add-on:


Several of the flag designs were placed at the top of my page:


Lettering from both the kit and add-on were combined for this quote:


The pocket holds my book list for 2016:


I'm on a roll, having read 14 books in the first part of this year! My favorite thus far is In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner. I'm always looking for a good book and would love to hear your recommendations. :)


No comments: