Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bah Humbug!

Yesterday was Pinterest Monday on the Scraptastic blog, and here is the page I shared, based on the pin that Rory and I chose to use as our inspiration.

It didn't turn out at all as I first envisioned. One idea morphed into another, and this was the result! 
  
I love the bold mix of patterns and colors in this kit from Scraptastic.

A little grouping of tags, banners, a doily and flair hangs beneath our family photo (minus one fireman who was on duty last Christmas):

Creating a title that fully expresses the theme of my page was made super easy by all the lettering choices in the kit.

Yes, the kids aren't always thrilled when the paparazzi (my 4 sisters and I) get out the cameras for pics on Christmas Day. It's a tradition they would rather forgo, but it's my best Christmas present. :)

No comments: