Monday, September 8, 2014

The Name Game

It's a pretty fun marketing gimmick, because who doesn't want a Coke bottle with their very own name on it?! When Julie found one with Kevin's name and brought it home to him, I, of course, had to take a picture. What I didn't notice at the time is his shirt, complete with our last name! Pretty cool to have a clothing company whose name/logo is Fox.


 His first name is on the bottle, last name on the shirt.


An old Coke bottlecap completes the scene:


Supplies:
Patterned paper-Basic Grey, Crate Paper (Open Road).
Journaling card-Crate Paper (Open Road).
Stickers-Simple Stories, American Crafts (Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste).
Thickers Foam
Acrylic paint-Delta Ceramcoat.
Digital cut file

Have you found your name on a Coke bottle yet? The closest to my own name is Maddy, a nickname I never use. Oh well!

4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Cool picture and beautiful layout !

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super fun page, Madeline! Love how you included the bottle cap. :)

Mary Jo said...

Oh this is such a fun page, Madeline! I have yet to find a bottle with any of our names on it. I really don't expect to find mine though :)

Holly said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love this layout, we are a "Coke" family too!