Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Chef


I cook...so we can eat...so that we live. Although I'm a good cook, it's not my favorite thing to do by far. Tommy, however, LOVES to cook. He enjoys the process as well as the results. And yes, he is a good cook, a very good cook. But even if he wasn't, it wouldn't matter, because any meal I don't have to make is a good meal as far as I'm concerned!

The layout I'm sharing today celebrates my husband's love for cooking. I nominate him Top Chef:


A creative title was fashioned by inserting a mason jar wood veneer in place of the letter "O":


Various stickers and cut-apart papers were assembled into a fun little banner that was pop-dotted off the page:

 

This page was created with Scraptastic's October kit, Never Tear Us Apart, and its add-on, including lots of goodies from Crate Paper's Close-Knit collection.

9 comments:

Mirabyll said...

Sooo goood! This is probably the best layout I've seen today (and I've been browsing ALOT)! I love the colors, the design and the jars - everything about it in fact! The photo is so good and I like the fact that he is busy and isn't looking into the camera. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

How clever is that mason jar in the title? I love this!

Anonymous said...

Such a great layout, love your title and banner, especially how you used the arrow clip!

Amanda said...

I love everything about this layout!

Amy said...

love the mason jar in the title, and the banner! Fabulous!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Just perfect! Love the banner!

Tracie Marie said...

This is such a fun layout!!!

Susan Stringfellow said...

This really is a perfect layout and I love the photo of Tommy. Great design and I love the banner

Tammy said...

He sounds like a keeper! :) Love that banner under the photo and how fun is that mason jar? Love this.