Thursday, June 13, 2013

Great Minds, Right?!

It was rather freaky when I perused the Two Peas Gallery a few days ago and found this layout from Jen Gallagher:


Here's why. This page of mine was sitting on my easel. Can you see the similarities?


I have always admired Jen's style. Isn't it cool that we both created pages somewhat similar in color scheme and design, right down to the corrugated strip across our red, kraft and blue banners?! I promise you, neither of us had seen each other's page. Great minds, right?!



6 comments:

Jingle said...

What a fun layout! I really love the banner in the corner!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love your banner work on this fabulous page, Madeline! Too funny about the coincidence.

Mary Jo said...

that happens a lot in the scrapbook world I have noticed!
And they are both great pages! :)

Tanya Ham said...

That's awesome!!! :) Such a great page!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's a little freaky, right?! LOL! Both pages are wonderful! :) Evie

Sue Althouse said...

Wow, they do look very similar! Great minds, indeed.