Thursday, June 14, 2012

And We Danced

This page combines the kit challenge with an idea I found on the UK Scrapper's site. Shimelle Laine of Glitter Girl fame has a monthly step-by-step tutorial and I was quite inspired by her May creation where she scrapped a strip of photobooth pics. The design was incredibly beautiful and every scrapper who completed a project inspired by the tutorial came up with a masterpiece. As luck would have it, we attended a wedding just a week or so later where a photobooth was provided for the guests' entertainment, supplying me with the necessary strip of pics! Shimelle's formula inspired the resulting page, And We Danced:


The recipe: a little BasicGrey What's Up, Nook And Pantry, and Plumeria, a couple of Crate Paper stickers, a Jenni Bowlin bingo card and Scenic route scrap from DEEP in the stash, a doily, small letter stickers from Making Memories and large letters from Crate Paper.


This design is so pretty and versatile. I challenge you to give it a try yourself!


11 comments:

Margareta Carlsson said...

Such a pretty page! I love the layering!

Diana Fisher said...

Love your page and all the cute layers!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous page! I love adding the photo booth strips to my layouts. I haven't done one in a bit so thanks for the push and the inspiration!

Jingle said...

Very nice layout!

Margie Higuchi said...

What a great page! Love that idea of a photobooth picture...must remember to do one!

Tiffany Heard said...

I love photobooth pics. Beautiful page. :)

Sue Althouse said...

I love photos strips and you designed around yours so beautifully!

Jennifer Grace said...

ooh, I love the soft colours, and the title on top of the doily! x

Kimberly Kett said...

So pretty! I may have to check this out :)

Anonymous said...

i love doing those UK scrapper challenges too! Your page is FABULOUS!!!!

laura said...

Great job, I love the strips of paeprs with the photo strip.