Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DC Metro

When I flew into DC alone for the first time, I foolishly boarded a cab and had the driver take me literally "across the river". Silly me! I had no idea how convenient it would have been for me to take the Metro the mile or so to my destination, which just so happened to be directly above a Metro stop! I was amazed at the cleanliness, safety and ease of use of DC's subway system and happily saved myself a cab fare by taking it back to the airport for my flight home.

This page came together fast with papers from the Basic Grey Wander travel collection!


Patterned paper-Basic Grey, Sassafras. Lace cardstock-Basic Grey. Letter stickers-Basic Grey, Doodlebug, Sassafras and 7 Gypsies. Other: Deco paper clip.

1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

I love this Madeline - so bright and a gorgeous collage of elements. I always thought the DC metro was easy to ride too.