Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bon Voyage

Here we go again. I take a picture of Tommy. He takes a picture of me. And I end up with two pictures that are not always easy to scrapbook. In this case, overlapping the photos helps hide duplicate scenery and gives me more space to play. Works for me.

Funny thing...the page was complete, everything glued down, and I still didn't have a title. I went through every single letter sticker I owned but nothing seemed to work. Then I pulled out this pack of Scrapworks cardstock letters that have been in my stash forever (the back of the package says 2003-yikes!). Perfect! Makes it hard to purge the stash when things like this happen. LOL!


Supplies: Patterned paper-Heidi Swapp, The Girl's Paperie, Echo Park, Making Memories, October Afternoon. Letter sticker-October Afternoon. Decorative brad-Karen Foster. Cardstock letters-Scrapworks. Pigment ink-Brilliance by Tsukineko. Other-bottlecap.

1 comment:

Andrea Amu said...

Adorable! Nothing wrong with duplicate photos... I like how you overlapped them!