Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not Again!

Another online scrapbook supply store is closing its doors. :(

What to do...what to do? How do I proceed with another DT position eliminated? Without a product to promote or technique to teach, I don't know where to begin! OK...hmmm...maybe with those hundreds of unscrapped photos? Heh-heh-heh.

Without direction, it's sometimes hard to decided what or how to scrap a photo. But these new papers from The Girls' Paperie were enough to fuel my creativity and I finally scrapped these photos from Brendan's high school graduation...May of last year. Mixing things up is my favorite way to scrap, so I was happy to find a use for some of my really old stash in the process. Those ancient letters from Making Memories began my love for chipboard. :D



If there could be a bright side to a store's closing, it would be that Serendipity Scrapbooks is now offering great discounts on remaining merchandise. Check it out HERE.

6 comments:

scrapper al said...

Wahhh! Sorry to hear that another store is closing. I hope you continue to share projects, even without a DT gig.

Unknown said...

I'm so sad to be losing Serendipity!

ellen s. said...

this is gorgeous!

Andrea Amu said...

I know... it really stinks. I will miss being on the dt together... you all were wonderful inspirations!

Ellen is right. This page is gorgeous. Love the way you painted and distressed the MM chipboard alphas.

Johanna said...

There is a DT call at http://www.cookinupcreations.com/phpBB3/
Maybe you could check it out!

Lisa said...

Clicked over to your blog from a 2Ps post, and this layout was in the "you might like" section of your first post. Just wanted to comment and tell you I love it and plan to scraplift it! Onto my Pinterest it goes. Thanks for the inspiration!