Sunday, June 13, 2010

At The Car Wash

Ever wonder what's on a 10 year old kid's bucket list? Well, one day a couple of months ago, Kevin tells me, "Mom, do you know what I REALLY want to do one day?" I had no idea. Go to a favorite band's live concert performance? Vacation in Walt Disney World? Ride some fantastical roller coaster? "What, Kevin?" I ask. "I want to go through a car wash!" he answers. WHAT?! A car wash?! How has he not experienced this? It boggles my mind...both that he has never been through an automated car wash...and that it stands out for him as something not to be missed. LOL! So, a few days later we hop into Julie's dirty car and go. I had to take pictures of this momentous occasion and memorialize them on a scrapbook page:

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a great story and a gorgeous and fun layout.

ellen s. said...

oh i love the carwash! i remember going with my dad and loving it. this is so fun and i love the colors!

just popping in to see how you were doing..hope all is well

Andrea Amu said...

This is so fun! Love the ghost letters usd in the title!