Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Top Ten

Thanks for the memories! For over six years, my home on the web was LifetimeMoments.com. Getting to know the wonderful owners of the scrapbook superstore, being invited to be a part of their design team, and working with the other very talented members of the team was was an awesome opportunity. With the sad news that the Lifetime Moments store, message board and gallery would be closing, I spent many hours perusing the site, revisiting my favorites gallery (filled with inspiration from other members of the DT and board), and transferring work of mine (scrapbook layouts, cards, and other paper art projects) back to my computer. I could hardly believe all the pages that I've done throughout the years! I picked out 10 of my favorite projects for 2009 to share once more:






















1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Some of your favorites are some of my favorites too!