Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yeah Me!

A couple of weeks ago I submitted a few pages to the Magistical Memories Design Team call. I am happy to say that they liked my entry enough to select me (and 26 other talented designers) for the next round. We will each receive an identical package of chipboard products with which to create. I love chipboard, so what could be a more perfect fit?! They have such an array of original chipboard designs. Painting, papering, inking, stamping, sanding...anything goes with this versatile product and I can't wait to play!

This was one of my entries. Distress EP, walnut ink, and semi-gloss varnish transformed these chipboard train shapes into a rusty-looking engine, car, and caboose. (Aren't the boys cute...and so tiny? Now they're taller than me!)





4 comments:

Petunia said...

I can't believe those boys were once so small!!
Jamie has a picture of Mark and herself on her FB page, and he is this tiny little boy--it is so funny to see now!

Madeline said...

Oh yes, I saw her picture on her Facebook! SO cute!

Susan Stringfellow said...

that chipboard is to die for! It just totally makes the layout. You and the kids are adorable! Love that you used the older photo

Robin said...

Congrats....good luck....and GREAT page!!! I just love everything about it!!
Robin