Saturday, September 27, 2008

Parking Wars!

It's a silly little game...but so much fun to play with my Facebook friends! It doesn't require a lot of skill...or time...or thinking to move my cars around on my friends' virtual streets (accumulating cash and status over time). But beware! If a car is left too long in one spot, the SIGNS CHANGE...and a legal spot then sports a NO Parking Sign inviting a stiff fine. First thing I do every morning...log on and check my street. I'm so ruthless that my west coast friends know better than to park on my street at night. While they're still sleeping, I'm handing out tickets! LOL! All's fair in Parking Wars!

Here's an ATC that I made to memorialize the game:


Materials used:

Patterned paper-Glitz Designs
Ticket-Jenny Bowlin Designs
Letter stickers-Making Memories, Bo-Bunny Designs
Ticket stamp-Maya Road
Chipboard car button-Maya Road
Also-Magic mesh, dye ink, and one of Kevin's toy cars...to roll around in the ink and on the paper! Fun!

1 comment:

Petunia said...

Sounds like a game that I better not start playing. Dr Petunia thinks I am on the MAC way too much as it is!